- 15 to 25 ton machines
- The Digging Spade Feature is the only one of its kind in the industry!
- Reduction Shroud System—acts like a vacuum and moves the material into the cutting teeth which results in faster production and finer mulch size.
- Cutting Disc: 44” in diameter; Made of Weldox 700, T-1 steel.
- Productive up to 10 inches in diameter, depending on hydraulic flow
- Bearing Box—Custom built, ROBUST, TOUGH and DURABLE. This is the heart and soul of this mulcher! Each bearing box is tested prior to shipping.
- Please note that this does NOT include options, hydraulic hoses, hydraulic quick couplers, freight nor set-up costs.
MAXIMIZE MULCHING POWER & PRODUCTION
Powerful, Profitable Forestry Disc Mulcher with RDM Technology Fits on different excavator models- Call us to see which mulcher fits your excavator! No Power Booster Required!
When you see a RDM Forestry Disc Mulcher working in the field you’ll notice several things:
No extra power pack! Our RDM technology transfers more power to the attachment, eliminating the need for expensive extra hardware.
Works fast! RDM forestry disc mulcher owners report as much as 40% increases in productivity. That’s good for the land, good for your customer and your bottom line.
Contact us today to order your RDM44EX Excavator Forestry Disc Mulcher
Caterpillar (CAT 315C, CAT 315D, CAT 315E, CAT 316F, CAT 316 New GEN, CAT 320C, CAT 320D, CAT 320E, CAT 320F, CAT 320 Next GEN, CAT 323F, CAT 323 Next GEN)
John Deere (John Deere 160D, John Deere 160G, John Deere 200D, John Deere 200G)
Volvo (Volvo 160, Volvo 210, Volvo 235)
Komatsu (Komatsu PC160, Komatsu PC170, Komatsu PC210)
Hitachi (Hitachi 230)
The RDM Series is built contractor tough! The ridged steel mounting system is so rugged that it allows you to pick your excavator up and turn on a dime. It also showcases our Digging Spade feature which is designed to load logs, pull out tree stumps and aids when moving the excavator. You can mulch an overgrown road and restore it back to nearly new. This is the most versatile and advanced mulching attachment in the industry!
Please note, matching up the right mulching attachment to a specific carrier will determine how well the mulcher package will function in your region. Skid steer manufactures are known for not having safety guarding and/or safety windows on their products so we highly recommend reviewing your machine first, before purchasing a forestry mulcher.